Marmaduke Mouse #24
"Marmaduke Mouse, I'm gonna make a monkey out of you!"
- Marmaduke Mouse and King Louie
- Anthropomorphic-funny animals
- Marmaduke Mouse; King Louie; Agatha Lion; Muscles Monk
- , scripter
- , line art
- , letterer
- Alfred Grenet, original Editor
- Richard Arnold, original Associate Editor
- Busy Arnold, original General Manager [as Everett M. Arnold]
- Funland the Family Entertainer
"Red Ryder, the fearless cowboy who rides the range and the prairies, and is always ready to right the wrong. Buck Rogers, the man who flies among the stars and seeks to baffle the Villain who would destroy the Universe. Hurricane Hawk, who adventures on the sea and in the stratospher, and is the invento of the strato-ship. 8d"
- 1951? to 1952?
- 3 Tip-Tops
Published monthly by Southdown Press Pty. Ltd., Melbourne. Obtainable all newsagents.