Photoplay Magazine Pty. Ltd.
Photoplay Magazine Pty. Ltd. is the publisher name printed on these comics. Other series associated with this publisher might have a variation or an unexpected publisher name printed in the comic.
- 195-? – 196-?
- KG Murray
Photoplay is a division of Publishers Holdings Ltd (KG Murray). It was wound up in 1973 (http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article220179208)
Associated publisher names include:
- Adam Magazine Pty. Ltd.
- Australian House and Garden Magazine Pty. Ltd.
- Cavalcade Magazine Pty Ltd
- Color Comics Pty. Ltd.
- Colour Comics Pty. Ltd.
- Country Magazine Pty Ltd
- Fashion Publications Pty. Ltd.
- Gregory Publishing Co.
- Gregory's Guides and Maps, Pty. Ltd.
- Hudson Publications
- K. G. Murray
- K. G. Murray Publishing Company
- KG Murray
- Magazine Services Pty. Ltd.
- Man Junior Magazine Pty. Ltd.
- Man Magazine Pty. Ltd.
- Murray Publishers Pty. Ltd.
- Periodical Publications Pty Ltd
- Pro-Art Productions
- Sport Magazine Pty Ltd
- The K. G. Murray Publishing Co.
- The K. G. Murray Publishing Company
- The K. G. Murray Publishing Company Pty Ltd
- The K.G. Publishing Co.
- True Romance Magazine Pty Ltd
- True Story Magazine Pty. Ltd.
Books and series
|Title||Published||% with index||% with cover|
The Australian Bride (Photoplay Magazine, 1955 series)
|nn (1955) to nn (1962?)||0.0 % (0 of 8)||87.5 % (7 of 8)|
Photoplay Album (Photoplay Magazine, 1960? series)
|#1960 (1960?)||0.0 % (0 of 1)||100.0 % (1 of 1)|
Photoplay (Photoplay Magazine, 1958? series)
|v1#1? (1958?) to 1? (1968?)||0.0 % (0 of 20)||45.0 % (9 of 20)|
Photostory (Photoplay Magazine, 1973 series)
|#1 (1973) to #2 (1973)||0.0 % (0 of 1)||0.0 % (0 of 1)|
Teens Today (Photoplay Magazine, 1959 series)
|Vol. 1 No. 1 (1959) to Vol. 2 No. 4? (1960?)||0.0 % (0 of 10)||30.0 % (3 of 10)|