Hudson Publications is the publisher name printed on these comics. Other series associated with this publisher might have a variation or an unexpected publisher name printed in the comic.
6th Floor, Station House, 3 Rawson Place, Sydney, N.S.W.
- 1946? – 1955
- KG Murray
In March 1955, Hudson Publishers was acquired by Publishers Holdings Ltd. From July issues, the magazines were published by its subsidiary, The K. G. Murray Publishing Company.
Associated publisher names include:
- Adam Magazine Pty. Ltd.
- Australian House and Garden Magazine Pty. Ltd.
- Cavalcade Magazine Pty Ltd
- Color Comics Pty. Ltd.
- Colour Comics Pty. Ltd.
- Country Magazine Pty Ltd
- Fashion Publications Pty. Ltd.
- Gregory Publishing Co.
- Gregory's Guides and Maps, Pty. Ltd.
- K. G. Murray
- K. G. Murray Publishing Company
- KG Murray
- Magazine Services Pty. Ltd.
- Man Junior Magazine Pty. Ltd.
- Man Magazine Pty. Ltd.
- Murray Publishers Pty. Ltd.
- Periodical Publications Pty Ltd
- Photoplay Magazine Pty. Ltd.
- Pro-Art Productions
- Sport Magazine Pty Ltd
- The K. G. Murray Publishing Co.
- The K. G. Murray Publishing Company
- The K. G. Murray Publishing Company (N.Z.) Limited
- The K. G. Murray Publishing Company Pty Ltd
- The K.G. Publishing Co.
- True Romance Magazine Pty Ltd
- True Story Magazine Pty. Ltd.
Books and series
|Title||Published||% with index||% with cover|
Bride (Hudson, 1954? series)
|? (1954?) to ? (1955?)||0.0 % (0 of 1)||0.0 % (0 of 1)|
Outdoors and Fishing (Hudson, 1950? series)
|#1 (1950?) to nn (1955?)||0.0 % (0 of 11)||81.8 % (9 of 11)|
Seacraft (Hudson, 1946 series)
|v1#1 (1946) to ?? (1948?)||0.0 % (0 of 8)||12.5 % (1 of 8)|
Wheels (Hudson, 1953 series)
|v1#1 (1953) to v3#2 (1955?)||0.0 % (0 of 25)||60.0 % (15 of 25)|
Comments, updates, corrections and suggestions
Contributions about Australian comics are welcome. Comments will be moderated. Spam, trolling, abuse and off-topic comments will not be publicly displayed.
New posts are visible only until you leave this page. They become public when approved. Read previous comments here.
If you post in error, email via the contact link below.